Self-awareness is a crucial element to success. Motivational speakers and self development authors often advise their audience to set aside a day to envision their ideal life and write down their life’s purpose, goals and dreams. Before doing so, take the time to complete the list below. For each heading, write down the first 5 things that come to your mind. Keep a record of your lists and review them another day. Your answers will reveal the things and people you value most in life, and will serve as your guide when you write your life’s mission statement and life-long goals.
1. People I Like
2. Traits People Like About Me
3. Friends I Want To Keep For Life
4. People I Need To Say Thank You To
5. School Teachers I Remember And Why
6. Favourite Books
7. Values I Learned From Home
8. Songs That Express My Life
9. Positive Adjectives I Can Think Of In 3 Minutes
10. Ways I Can Save Money
11. Acts of Kindness I Will Do Each Day
12. Material Things I Can Give Up Today
13. New Things I Will Try
14. People I Will Forgive
15. Biggest Fears And Why
16. Charities I Will Donate To If Money Is Not A Problem
17. Meaningful Movies I Watched/Will Watch
18. Things I Excel In/Do Best
19. Things I Do For Recreation
20. Businesses I Can Do Well In
21. People Who Can Help Me Improve Myself
22. New Things I Will Commit To Learn
23. Things I Will Laugh About
24. Mistakes I Will Not Do Again
25. Things I Can Do To Relieve Myself Of Stress
26. People I Will Pray For
27. My Biggest Dreams
28. Weaknesses I Will Work On
29. Things I Will Not Settle For
30. Places I Want To Visit
31. Self-Defeating Habits I Will Quit
32. Habits I Will Develop To Improve Myself
33. Ways I Can Earn Money
34. Unhappy Memories I Will Let Go
35. Life Commandments I Will Set For Myself
36. Food I Will Eat For Good Health
37. People Skills I Will Develop
38. Top Priorities In My Life
39. Good Things I Can Do for My Spouse
40. Values I Will Teach My Children
41. People I Will Say I Love You To
42. Things I Enjoy Doing
43. Achievements I Am Most Proud Of
44. Non Material Gifts I Can Give And The People I Will Give Them Too
45. Crazy Things I Will Do Before I Die
46. Things I Will Enjoy Today That Will Not Cost Me Anything
47. Things I like Most About My Body
48. People I Can Help
49. Reasons I Love My Parents
50. Things I Want People To Say About Me When I Die
No comments:
Post a Comment